Quick Facts About Schoolcraft College and its Students

Number of Students Served

Schoolcraft College serves more than 31,500 students. Of those approximately 11,687 are enrolled in traditional credit earning courses and the remaining are enrolled in Continuing Education and Professional Development courses.

Degrees Awarded

In 2014-2015, 1,761 associate degrees and certificates were awarded.

Federal Aid

During the 2014-2015 academic year, approximately 8,251 Schoolcraft College students received some form of Federal grant funds.

Scholarship Support

During the 2014-2015 academic year, approximately $1,003,948 in scholarships were awarded to Schoolcraft Students.

Programs

Schoolcraft College offers certificate programs and associate degrees in more than 70 different majors through day and evening classes, and 15-week, 12-week and seven-week courses.

Resident Districts

While Schoolcraft College serves students across the metropolitan Detroit area, its resident districts of Clarenceville, Garden City, Livonia, Northville, Plymouth-Canton, and parts of Novi make up 52% of its student body. Between traditional, continuing education, and distance learning - the remaining 48% comes from other communities/counties in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Livingston, Washtenaw - and beyond.

Tuition/Fees

Schoolcraft is a publicly funded community college with tuition and fees that are much lower than those at four-year colleges and universities and competitive with those at nearby community colleges.

Click here for current tuition costs.

 

Visit the Schoolcraft College website:
www.schoolcraft.edu

Privacy Policy