2022 Angileri Quality Institute Symposium
The Schoolcraft College Foundation proudly presents the first annual Angileri Quality Institute Symposium “Quality Control in Today’s Dynamic Automotive Supply Chain”.
This symposium will take place on October 21, 2022 in the Manufacturing & Engineering Center (MEC) 13001 Merriman Rd, Livonia, MI 48150 from 7:30 am – 12:00 pm.
To ensure a spot, please register by September 30th, seating is limited.
Sessions include Maintaining Quality Standards When Supply is Low & Demand High, Quality from an Employer Standpoint, Connecting Students w/the Real World & Importance of Quality, and Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) – Moderated Student Panel.
We are also welcoming many experts that will be speaking / moderating at this special event, including:
- Dr. Glenn Cerny, President of Schoolcraft College
- Frank Hlavaty, Magna International
- Kush Shah, retired GM Senior Manager from GM, President Elect of the American Society of Quality (ASQ) Automotive Division
- Dan West, President & CEO of the Livonia Chamber of Commerce
- Steve Balder, SB Precision
- Chuck Dardas, Alpha USA
- Tracy DiSanto, GM
- Todd Latouf, Magna International
- Rob Leadley, Schoolcraft College, Dean of Occupational Programs & Economic Development
- Steven Rochon, Schoolcraft faculty member (SC faculty)
- Barb Stevens, Schoolcraft faculty member (SC faculty)
- Karen Maxton – Schoolcraft College
- Laurie Kattuah-Snyder – Schoolcraft College
- Ahmad Ezzedine – Wayne State University
- Dave Lalain, AIAG Moderator, Industry Standard training professionals