2022 Angileri Quality Institute Symposium
Thank you to everyone that participated in the 2022 Angileri Quality Symposium!!
On October 21, 2022, the Schoolcraft College Foundation proudly presented the first annual Angileri Quality Institute Symposium “Quality Control in Today’s Dynamic Automotive Supply Chain”.
This symposium will took place in the Manufacturing & Engineering Center (MEC) 13001 Merriman Rd, Livonia, MI 48150 from 7:30 am – 12:00 pm.
Sessions included Maintaining Quality Standards When Supply is Low & Demand High, Quality from an Employer Standpoint, Connecting Students w/the Real World & Importance of Quality, and Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG) – Moderated Student Panel.
We are also welcomed many experts that spoke / moderated this special event, including:
- Dr. Glenn Cerny, President of Schoolcraft College
- Frank Hlavaty, Magna International
- Kush Shah, retired GM Senior Manager from GM, President Elect of the American Society of Quality (ASQ) Automotive Division
- Dan West, President & CEO of the Livonia Chamber of Commerce
- Steve Balder, SB Precision
- Chuck Dardas, Alpha USA
- Tracy DiSanto, GM
- Todd Latouf, Cosma International
- Rob Leadley, Schoolcraft College, Executive Director, Business Relations & Talent Development
- Dennis Fohey, Schoolcraft College Faculty
- Barb Stevens, Schoolcraft College Faculty
- Karen Maxton, Employment & Internship Coordinator, Schoolcraft College
- Laurie Kattuah-Snyder, Chief Student Services Officer, Schoolcraft College
- Michael Quattro, Director of Educational Outreach and Transfer Initiatives, Wayne State University
- David Lalain, AIAG Moderator, Industry Standard training professionals
Click here for event the event agenda, speaker bios, and bonus materials!